What You Can Expect
Welcome to The Commissioned Officer's Guide Community!
I have spent the last 15 years learning the inner workings of the military, medical and pay systems and, most recently, technologies to thrive in our ever changing world.
For the last 2 years, my mission has been to help my peers and junior officers to take charge of their futures and achieve full health, identity beyond the rank/weapons platform/service branch, and find wealth through financial security, no matter their stage in the service-member life cycle.
I desire to ensure you have access to the same level of research and advice that I have, after immersing myself in the systems in which we work and live.
My goal with TurboTransition and our Community is to help officers like you achieve true Liberty, and full Freedom, beyond your inevitable transition out of uniformed military service!
I’ll show you ways to capitalize on the medical system offerings, … protect your hard earned cash, diversify your wealth exposure … and live the life you desire to live, fully alive.
Now, The Commissioned Officer's Guide is unique from any other mentorship and career guide service out there because we do not focus on just one short-sighted end goal: promotion, then transition.
I believe the most important rule for success is using a blended approach to every decision with a Power Team contributing to your knowledge and information in making it, and I like to look at it in 4 main areas based on 3 Pillars:
- HEALTH: Mental, Emotional, Physical, Spiritual
- STATUS: Identity, Information, Authority, Influence, Autonomy
- WEALTH: stocks, crypto, cannabis, emerging markets, etc; dividend stocks, real estate, p2p loans etc.; gold and precious metals; Your inherent knowledge, skills, and abilities!
- RELATIONSHIPS: having strong relationships is most important as thes are the base upon with each pillar rests.
So, you see, whatever your life goals, whatever stage of life you’re in and whatever your HEALTH profile, STATUS picture, or WEALTH situation, The Commissioned Officer's Guide has something for you, now, and if not you, then for your people!
Your subscription includes:
- Monthly Issues of my one-and-only OPREP Series newsletter: Every month, on the 4th, I do a deep dive into an array of topics. Every recommendation starts with an analysis of a major trend. Every recommendation is designed to put you on the path to a truly secure future.
- Shoot&Move. We are primarily "winners" looking for big moves, but when life is moving fast like it is now, we aim and shoot on the move!
- Weekly updates. Every week, I send out a video updating you on what’s happening in the world of life beyond uniformed service. These will keep you up to date on new opportunities to grow your pillars and strengthen their base (relationships). I'll also answer any questions you may have about our journey.
- Live Streams: Inside the private members only community, I do regular live stream videos, giving you more up to the minute information and give you the chance to ask questions, live. I also take questions submitted in advance and answer them during the live stream. These videos are archived inside the private community and members area for viewing anytime at your leisure, or to refresh.
- Access to special reports: From time to time, I release new SITREPS on topics ranging from Veterans Affairs, medical system insights, asset allocation, investing in silver, or gold stocks or cryptocurrencies. Over the years, I’ve produced numerous special reports and this material is so valuable that it could stand alone as its own product, but I’ve included it in The Tactical Situation Report as a free bonus for your membership.
- 24/7 access to our exclusive members-only community: where I answer your questions, post updates and do live streams. You also have access to the members only website so you can access your subscription materials, visit this encrypted website anytime, from anywhere, and coordinate and collaborte with like-minded winners.
- Your Pesonalized Transition Pre-Deployment Planning and Work-ups Checklist: where I answer your questions, post updates and guide you to the Transition Battle. You also have access to the members only website so you can access your subscription materials, visit this encrypted website anytime, from anywhere, and coordinate and collaborte with like-minded winners.
I’m confident that as a Commissioned Officer's Guide Voardroom member, you’ll sleep soundly knowing you have everything you need to achieve full autonomy, Liberty, and find the all allusive Freedom beyond uniformed service, whenever that day arrives!
Once again, welcome to The Commissioned Officer's Guide! You won't regret the future.
I look forward to celebrating our successes, and all of the learning opportunities ahead!
Jarrod H. Smith